Royal Gorge Tour
Take in Colorado’s awe-inspiring Royal gorge Bridge that spans a half mile across the gorge, over the roaring Arkansas River. This trip is perfect for pre or post-conference tours or reunions. Activities at the part include: the bridge, aerial tram and incline railway. The zip line is on your own. A leisurely launch can be enjoyed inside the Visitor Center Restaurant or on the patio. If preferred, dinner can be arranged in Pueblo on the Riverwalk after an afternoon tour.
Please check back soon for dates and reservation information.
Tour Information and Policies
- Tour season is from May through September
- Tours Depart from Colorado Springs or Pueblo
- Bus capacity is from 25 to 49 passengers
- Buses depart from your hotel as early as 8:00 a.m.
- and return to your hotel by approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Half-day tours are approximately four to five hours.
- Pick up and drop-off sites can vary as specified in tour planning
- Trips include lunch, on-board guide, tips, taxes, and fees
- Trips provide American-West cultural experiences, breathtaking scenery, exciting and memorable activities
Reservations must be made no less than two months before the scheduled tour. After your reservation is complete you will receive confirmation, after which, a bus-reservation deposit is required with the balance due no less than two weeks before the tour.
For one-day tours, individual must cancel a reservation 14 or more days prior to the departure date to receive a refund. Any one-day tour cancelation will be assessed a $5 per person administrative fee.
Reservations for groups of 20 or more persons and for individuals who are members of a group reservation must be cancelled thirty days or more prior to the tour date for an 80% refund.