Heritage Tours via Motorcoach
Reservations are on hold. Please check back soon.
We are happy to make preference changes and offer options. Design your tour with us.
Frontier Pathways is a 103-mile scenic loop from Pueblo ascending to the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range, through San Isabel National Forrest, the Wet Mountains to Colorado City. Our mission is land conservation, cultural preservation, recreation, tourism and economic development.
Tour Information and Policies
- Tour season is from May through September
- Tours Depart from Colorado Springs or Pueblo
- Bus capacity is from 25 to 49 passengers
- Buses depart from your hotel as early as 8:00 a.m.
- and return to your hotel by approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Half-day tours are approximately four to five hours.
- Pick up and drop-off sites can vary as specified in tour planning
- Trips include lunch, on-board guide, tips, taxes, and fees
- Trips provide American-West cultural experiences, breathtaking scenery, exciting and memorable activities
Reservations must be made no less than two months before the scheduled tour. After your reservation is complete you will receive confirmation, after which, a bus-reservation deposit is required with the balance due no less than two weeks before the tour.
For one-day tours, individual must cancel a reservation 14 or more days prior to the departure date to receive a refund. Any one-day tour cancelation will be assessed a $5 per person administrative fee.
Reservations for groups of 20 or more persons and for individuals who are members of a group reservation must be cancelled thirty days or more prior to the tour date for an 80% refund.